Benefits and Advantages
nAble simplifies management of your IT operations, which
enhances IT service levels and reduces operational costs. The
comprehensive feature list
achieves the following key benefits.
|Increase effectiveness of Tier 1 support
- Consolidate views, in context: "Dashboards" for each business system eliminate fragmented viewpoints, providing simple-to-understand, consolidated views of key metrics and the status of underlying technology components. Component-level dashboards also indicate system-level dependencies.
- Interpret diagnostics faster: nAble automates the collection and interpretation of diagnostic information across multiple sources, highlighting the root cause of critical failures much faster than manual efforts.
- Resolve issues rapidly: Support staff can quickly determine system-level problems and take component-level action. Simple one-click, rules-based corrective actions, applied across any number of servers or network nodes, can be designed by expert staff and applied by Tier 1.
|Better leverage distributed expertise
- Improve staff collaboration: nAble is accessible from any Internet browser (including wireless PDAs), accelerating collaboration and results among disparate support staff.
- Reduce skill requirements: nAble's simplified, customizable management console eliminates the expertise required to use multiple vendor-specific management tools.
- Distribute support roles: Separate user privileges/permissions model enables flexible (and controlled) distribution of support roles to different departments or groups, even enabling self-service support models.
- Harness world-wide expertise: Our exclusive metaAble technology captures the expertise of every customer within a real-time knowledge base, and securely re-distributes that value in the form of recommended configurations, enhanced dashboard metrics, and intelligent interpretation.
|Ease the lives of on-call support staff
- Manage systems from anywhere: Anywhere, anytime functionality provides freedom and mobility to on-call staff, and velocity to diagnosis/resolution. Support staff don't have to stay near a specially-configured computer when on-call, nor manually switch between multiple disparate tools to diagnose an issue and take corrective action.
- Customize on-the-fly: Staff can customize nAble, and add deeper and/or broader management capabilities on-the-fly, by accessing an online add-on library. Our agent-free, thin client architecture and online add-on library makes sure you never suffer from an incomplete installation when you need it most.
|Standardize processes and improve documentation
- Centralize documentation: nAble is one source for documentation of configurations, technology interdependencies, and escalation contacts across your entire infrastructure.
- Increase efficiency: Improve staff productivity and new employee ramp-up by standardizing on a single, simplified point of management.
- Automate tasks: Have your experts package diagnosis and corrective action processes for single-click access and improved support by less-skilled personnel.
| || |